Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pepperoni Pizza

I made a pizza from scratch today! Though I make a mess along the way, we both agreed that the end product was well worth it.
Because OCT doesn't like pepperoni, I spared a 1/4 dough to make him a ham and pesto version. I actually thought that's a nicer version. We will be making a whole ham and pesto version soon!

I followed the instructions on this month's Cookinglight to make the pizza dough, and it was really easy to follow. There are quite a few of other pizza recipes on this issue, I think I will try to make the seafood one next, with prawn and calamari!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I LOVE Cooking Lite's site, so I knew this was going to be a good post...those photos had me salivating! My previous favorite was this video tutorial on how to make pizza, but this is a close second.

Keep up the great cooking work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails