Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back to usual dinner

I haven't make any plan for new recipes. So we keep going back for some tried and tested recipes. Not exactly in creative mode, but will definitely sit down to plan for something new soon. I asked OCT what was his favorite so far, and guess what he said:"Everything"! ok, when your husband gives "everything" as the answer for your question, it means he wants you to leave him alone. To me, MY question was not answered... Maybe afterall, nothing really leaves an impression on him. To be fair, OCT is never a picky eater. I am not sure if this is good or bad for me. I shall continue to be my hardest critic for the time being. Meanwhile, this is yesterday's dinner:
Sauteed spinach and baked chicken drumstick marinated with curry powder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails