Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I think I gain weight...

Scary isn't it? I didn't realise it until I weighed myself yesterday. OCT said that's because I haven't been to exercise for the past 2/3 weeks. Finally a wakeup call for me to hit the gym again!

In an effort to shed off the 2 kg I put on, I went gym for the past 2 days. I like the gym in OCT's school a lot, as they have cable channels (we don't have this luxury at home). I especially like the Food Network. Time flies when there's something to distract my attention.

Coming back to food. I got three very ripe bananas from my friend Gerrie. If you were me, what will you do with that?
1. Just eat it as it is
2. Make banana shake
3. Banana muffin?
4. Banana cake?

Stay tune, I will tell you the fate of the bananas tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails