Thursday, March 16, 2006

We are going to Lake of the Ozarks!

I am not very motivated to blog about what we had for dinner for the past 3 nights. Because I didn't try any new recipe :(

For Tuesday and Wednesday night, we had the weekly usual beef stew, which could normally last us for 2 meals. However, this time, I used my new dutch oven instead of my old pot. it tasted much better even though I used the same ingredients! I am thrilled and hooked! Can't wait to try other soup and stew recipes in the dutch oven!

Tonight, we had fried beehoon. Oh no, again! OCT wanted something that will leave us no leftover because we are going to Lake of the Ozarks tomorrow! So he suggested fried beehoon. simple and nice. We both enjoy it!

In the afternoon, I did some baking and packing for our 2 days trip. I managed to bake some scones and thai tuna rolls. I hope I could have baked some banana bread, but I was just too lazy to go down the grocery store to get bananas.

Our friends who had been there told me that the resort has a very nice kitchen. I can't wait to cook there! Hmmm.... it sounds weird, I know. Look for more updates when we are back!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails