Monday, January 09, 2006

Hearty Beef Stew

Beef stew with rice was all we had for dinner last night. I was having a bad headache and really had no mood to experiment with new dishes. Hence I took out the beef stew meat that we bought Saturday,(which we had not put in the freezer) to prepare this.

Though it's a simple dish, Chintong and I devoured it. I added some red wine to the beef stew too, without Chintong knowing ( he hated dishes with alcohol/wine). Ironically, wine has been sneaked into most of our daily dishes, and he seems to be enjoying what he's eating! And whenever his cooking doesn't turn out to be as nice as mine, he would humbly ask for my enlightenment. Oh, I am more than pleased to share my secret with him: "just add some wine!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails